Need a Vitamin Boost?
16 Proprietary Performance-based Shots
The average size of a Vitamin Shot in San Diego is just 1.5 ml.
At Spark Health, all of our shots are 3 ml.
Not only are our Vitamin Shots the largest in San Diego, but they are also the least expensive. Our average 3 mL shot costs just $40, whereas other clinics in San Diego average $65 for a 1.5 mL shot!
At Spark, you get more for less!
Come in & experience the difference!
+ Support long-lasting energy + Increase cellular metabolism + Enhance well-being
+ Improve cell level defense + Speed recovery time + Prevent illness
+ Provide allergy symptom relief + Stimulate immune response
+ Increase energy production + Improve mental stamina + Support adrenal health
+ Encourage positive mood + Promote calmness + Decrease anxiety
+ Support mental balance + Promote relaxation + Decrease stress
+ Maintain concentration + Enhance memory + Improve focus
+ Promote lean body mass + Increase metabolism + Lose fat
+ Release toxins + Cleanse liver + Increase vitality
+ Decrease inflammation + Repair muscle & tissue + Reduce pain
+ Improve muscle function + Increase endurance + Sustain energy
Aches & Pains
+ Relieve cramping + Decrease bloating + Stabilize mood
Help My Hangover™
+ Hydrate system + Relieve headache + Reduce nausea
+ Decrease headache pain + Relieve muscle tension + Reduce nausea
The Love Shot™
+ Enhance performance + Increase blood flow + Stimulate libido
All Custom Injections – $50
All Add Ons (0.5 mL) – $5
- Feeling stressed out?
- Feeling fatigued and on the verge of being sick?
- Need a boost of energy & help with your metabolism?
- Do you have brain fog?
- A Vitamin B12 injection (our B-Well shot) is easily absorbed and utilized by the body in the formation of red blood cells. The B-Well shot also aids in the maintenance of a healthy nervous and cardiovascular system.
- Major health benefits of Vitamin B12 shots are increased natural energy, improved sleep patterns, increased cellular metabolism, enhanced well-being and a general feeling of alertness.
- A Vitamin B12 injection contains about 500 times more Vitamin B12 than the recommended daily dosage. This prevent illness and fatigue, while giving you long-lasting energy.
What is Vitamin B12?
Vitamin B12 is most effective when taken at regular intervals. B12 is a water-soluble vitamin, meaning that unlike other vitamins, it is not excreted quickly through urine. B12 helps metabolize fat proteins and carbohydrates for energy production, and plays a key role in supporting brain functions, your nervous system and producing red blood cells.
While found in meat, eggs and milk, the B12 vitamin may not be getting 100 percent absorbed, even though people are eating enough of those foods. Deficiency in B12 can result in anemia, and B12 injections treat patients with chronic fatigue and anemia.
To avoid deficiencies, we offer our B-Well vitamin injection to promote a balanced well-being and healthy body.