Ready to get your glow on? When skin needs a boost beyond excellent anti-aging skin care and topicals, consider 100% bioavailable IV Nutrient Therapy to infuse your body and feed your skin with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.Continue reading
Feeling sluggish? It may be a Glutathione deficiency. Learn why this antioxidant is so critical for our bodies and how IV Nutrient Therapy can help.Continue reading
IV nutrient therapy might be just what you need to jump start your metabolism to reach your desired health and weight loss goals.Continue reading
Support your energy levels naturally without the need for caffeine or energy drinks through IV Nutrient Therapy.Continue reading
IV Nutrient Therapy is the process of giving concentrated levels of vital nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and amino acids directly into the bloodstream through an IV. IV therapy can achieve high nutrient concentration levels in the blood that are not attainable with oral supplements. In order to create a high blood concentration to receive therapeutic effects, nutrients must to be adequately absorbed and delivered to the cell. Even with the highest quality oral supplements and food, there can be issues that prevent absorption and use of nutrients. With certain nutrients, IV therapy provides up to 10 times the absorption of oral supplementation.
When our bodies are taxed mentally and/or physically, by an intense workout, a challenging workday, or a stressful life event, we require higher levels of nutrients to repair tissue damage, maintain mental focus, and restore energy.
What Is IV Nutrient Treatment?
IV Nutrient Therapy is the process of giving concentrated levels of vital nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and amino acids directly into the bloodstream through an IV.
At Spark Health we believe that Vitamin C has a powerful role in the prevention and treatment of many diseases. IV Nutrient Therapy (IVNT) treatments can achieve high nutrient concentration levels in the blood not obtainable with oral (pills or liquid) or intramuscular treatments (shots).
Vitamin C Facts:
- Is required for your body to make serotonin and neurotransmitters
- Supports the immune system
- Is anti-inflammatory and a antioxidant
- Helps in some neurological diseases
Important Facts about Vitamin C:
- Intravenous vitamin therapy bypasses the stomach and intestines. Many patients cannot tolerate oral high doses of certain vitamins and minerals because these upset their stomachs.
- Can support cancer treatment to improve quality of life as well as slow cancer progression.
- This treatment can also be used for chronic infection, fatigue, and lyme disease treatment.
What conditions can high doses of Vitamin C help to treat:
- Cold and Flu – shortens duration and severity of illness
- Depression – raises neurotransmitter levels
- Fatigue – boosts energy and revitalizes
- Allergies – antihistamine properties
- Certain neurological conditions
- Healing of Wounds – speeds healing on wounds or surgery