What Is IV Nutrient Treatment?
IV Nutrient Therapy is the process of giving concentrated levels of vital nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and amino acids directly into the bloodstream through an IV.
At Spark Health we believe that Vitamin C has a powerful role in the prevention and treatment of many diseases. IV Nutrient Therapy (IVNT) treatments can achieve high nutrient concentration levels in the blood not obtainable with oral (pills or liquid) or intramuscular treatments (shots).
Vitamin C Facts:
- Is required for your body to make serotonin and neurotransmitters
- Supports the immune system
- Is anti-inflammatory and a antioxidant
- Helps in some neurological diseases
Important Facts about Vitamin C:
- Intravenous vitamin therapy bypasses the stomach and intestines. Many patients cannot tolerate oral high doses of certain vitamins and minerals because these upset their stomachs.
- Can support cancer treatment to improve quality of life as well as slow cancer progression.
- This treatment can also be used for chronic infection, fatigue, and lyme disease treatment.
What conditions can high doses of Vitamin C help to treat:
- Cold and Flu – shortens duration and severity of illness
- Depression – raises neurotransmitter levels
- Fatigue – boosts energy and revitalizes
- Allergies – antihistamine properties
- Certain neurological conditions
- Healing of Wounds – speeds healing on wounds or surgery