Have you ever experienced…
- Back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Wrist pain
- Ankle pain
- Neck pain
- Foot pain
- Hip pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Athletic injuries
- Torn ACL/MCL
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer’s elbow
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Muscle spasms
- Trigger points
- Sprained ankle
- Torn rotator cuff tendon
- Labral tear
- Radiating pain
- Strained muscles
- Jumpers knee
- Post surgery pain
- Hyermobile joints?
Much of the time the pain comes from..
- Ligaments and Tendons
- Ligaments attach bone to bone, stabilizing the joint
- Tendons attach muscle to bone, moving the joint
- Like steel cables they confer strength, but when they’re damaged or over-stretched (lax) the nerves in them send lots of pain signals!
What’s normally done for pain?
- Anti-inflammatory medicine (NSAID): Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Aspirin, Celecoxib, Diclofenac, Indomethacin, etc.
A Better Solution: Prolotherapy & Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- How it works
- Injection of a natural proliferant (dextrose) + anesthetic or your own platelets (PRP) + anesthetic. PRP is usually used with more severe injuries.
- This creates a local inflammatory reaction, drawing blood to the area especially white blood cells and platelets which secrete growth factors
- Growth factors promote collagen deposition, regeneration and growth = healing the damaged tissue
- Expected treatment outcomes
- Decrease or eliminate Pain
- Improve ability to function in your activities of daily living
- Increase muscle strength where weakness was present due to ligament or tendon injury
- Decrease or eliminate stiffness in joints due to muscle spasm and arthritis
- Regenerate damaged, lax, torn ligaments and tendons
Let Spark Health help relive your pain today.
Advanced Naturopathic Medicine Inc. DBA Spark Health Naturopathic Medicine.