Acne is one of those conditions that can have a multitude of causes. At Spark Health, it is always our goal to be able to identify the root cause of your acne so that we can prevent it from happening in the first place.
The triggers can be multifactorial which is where a functional lab evaluation with a Spark doctor can help to identify your personal acne triggers. Whether the cause is coming from dysregulated hormones or a poor functioning digestive system, nutrient deficiencies are almost always involved.
Since it can be a challenge to achieve proper nutrient absorption from our food and/or supplements, IV nutrient therapy is a great way to ensure you are getting 100% absorption of those key nutrients.
IV Nutrient Therapy for Acne
Our Acne Support IV bag provides comprehensive support for our patients suffering with acne breakouts.
Here is a breakdown of my favorite acne fighting nutrients that are highlighted in our Acne Support IV bag:
- Vitamin B3: Acne prevention, lowers sebum production, down regulates inflammation
- Vitamin B5 : Acne prevention, balances oil production
- Vitamin B6: Acne prevention associated with hormonal fluctuations
- Carnitine: Works together with vitamin B5 to balance oil production, supports the immune system, increases cellular repair
- Vitamin C: Antioxidant, supports collagen formation, boosts immune system, increases wound healing
- Selenium: Antioxidant, reduces inflammation, thyroid supportive
- Glutathione: Antioxidant, liver supportive, decreases inflammation, collagen supportive
Learn More About IV Nutrient Therapy and Acne
For more information about Acne and IV Nutrients, give us at a call at 858-228-4188 or email us at Spark@MySparkHealth.com.
Spark is conveniently located so we can serve patients in San Diego, and all of North County such as Del Mar, Solana Beach, Rancho Santa Fe, Encinitas, Carlsbad, Escondido, San Marcos, and Poway.
The Spark Team