0 30 July 2015
The perfect warm breakfast cereal to start your day off right. Gather your favorite toppings for unlimited variations.
Warm Quinoa Breakfast Cereal
Write a review
- 1 cup prepared quinoa (cook with unsweetened vanilla almond or coconut milk instead of water for good breakfast flavor)
- ½ to ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond or coconut milk
- Liquid vanilla or cinnamon stevia to taste
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Toppings: sunflower seeds, walnuts, pecans, unsweetened shredded coconut, fresh blueberries, pumpkin seeds, flaxseeds.
- Place prepared quinoa in a sauce pan.
- Add almond or coconut milk, stevia, and cinnamon.
- Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until cereal thickens slightly.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice.
Spark Health http://www.mysparkhealth.com/
Posted in Food