0 30 July 2015
Top with basil, arugula, and pine nut pesto, grilled or roasted asparagus, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, and prosciutto or any of your favorites.
Coconut Flour Pizza Recipe
Write a review
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees; place racks in center of oven.
- Prep your favorite pizza pan or baking sheet by cutting parchment paper to fit the bottom; brush parchment paper with olive oil.
- Lightly beat eggs, milk, crushed garlic and garlic powder together in a bowl until smooth.
- Sift the dry ingredients coconut flour, baking powder, salt, together in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients with dry with a whisk until well combined. The batter will be quite thin at first, and will thicken slightly after a few minutes (it will be more like batter than dough).
- Spread the batter evenly over prepped pan and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Top with basil, arugula, and pine nut pesto, grilled or roasted asparagus, sautéed mushrooms and red onions, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, and prosciutto or salami, or any pizza toppings you like.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes to heat toppings.
Spark Health http://www.mysparkhealth.com/
Posted in Food