0 30 July 2015
This to “die for dessert” will crave any chocolate craving. These Chia seeds are rich in Omega-3’s, control blood sugar, and hydrate the body.
Chocolate Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding
Write a review
- 1 cup of almond or coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 drops liquid vanilla stevia
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/8 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries (to garnish)
- Place milk, nut butter, vanilla extract, stevia, honey, and cocoa powder in a glass mason jar or bowl. Shake or whisk until smooth.
- Add mixture to a seal proof jar or container. Add chia seeds and cacao nibs and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. (I’ve noticed that the longer I shake the container, the less likely I have the gummy separation of chia seeds and liquid that can occur)
- Place in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Garnish with raspberries and enjoy!
Spark Health http://www.mysparkhealth.com/
Posted in Food